Name Of Entities Handling Personal Information
Purpose Of Use
Company uses the User Information for the following purposes:
- 1. provide the Services in accordance with the terms of service;
- 2. maintain and improve the Services;
- 3. provide any information regarding the Services, such as updates, invitation of events and introduction of new service;
- 4. creating statistical data relating to the Services, in a form that cannot identify an individual;
- 5. guidance or response to inquiries;
- 6. conduct marketing in order to develop or improve the Services;
- 7. provide information on advertising campaigns and deliver prizes and rewards of such campaigns; and
- 8. plan, develop and provide Company’s and Company group’s services or products.
Company uses the other personal information included in image data which you uploaded through the Services for the purposes of 1, 4 and 8 above.
Provision Of Personal Information To Third Parties
Company does not provide the User Information it holds to third parties except where any of the following applies.
- Where the consent of the individual has been obtained
- Where the handling of personal information is outsourced to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Where cooperation with a government agency, local government body, or contractor thereof is required with respect to the performance of work as prescribed by law
- Where pursuant to applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure Of Personal Information
Upon request from you to disclose its User Information under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to you such information after confirming your identity (or notify you of the non-existence of such personal information), to the extent required to do so pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Correction And Suspension Of Use Of Personal Information
a) If the Company is required by you to (1) correct the content of the User Information under the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act because such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information because such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay, conduct an appropriate investigation after confirming the requesting your identity, and based upon the results, correct the content or suspend the use of such User Information.
b) In the event that the Company is required by you to delete said the User Information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall delete such the User Information after confirming the requesting your identity.
Notice Regarding The Entering Of Personal Information
In using the Services, the obligation of contract of the Services for you may not be observed in the case where information is not entered exactly or is insufficient.
Services offered by Company websites use "cookies". A "cookie" is used to provide services to you and identifies the computer being used by you; however it cannot be used to identify you unless you input personal information on the website. Information about you obtained through a "cookie" is used solely for the purpose of making Company websites more convenient for you. There is no danger of personal information being leaked to other websites through any "cookie" used when using Company websites.
You may disable "cookies" in browsers; however this may restrict the use of network services provided by Company.
Personal Information Protection Policy
See the “Ripplex Inc. Personal Information Protection Policy” on the Company’s website.
In the event of provisions resulting in a conflict between this Policy and the “Ripplex Inc. Personal Information Protection Policy”, this Policy will prevail.
Inquiry Desk for Response to Queries and Complaints
La Collina Shibuya 2F, 1-5-6 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
Kunihiko Ohnaka, Managing Director
Contact Email: email@example.com
Reception Time : 9:00-12:00 / 13:00-17:00 Monday to Friday (except for holidays and days off prescribed by Company.)
Enacted: December 26, 2018